1. Pileus fleshy, (?) or minimal tomentose. Dry, expanded, dark brown with yellowish (traits?). Margin sticks, context form yellowish quickly changing to deep blue when cut or wounded.
2. Tubes nearly free slip(?) (depressed?) yellow within, (?)…
1. Pileus viscid when moist, convex, then expanded
+ depressed in center, margin(?) resolute (?) smooth
pale waxy yellow, margin darker, not striate
2. Lamellae - slightly depressed(?), but very wide and almost triangular, distant,…
Growing in rich soil under light trees big round side.
1. Taste sweet mealy.
2. Surface of Pilius, dry (?) very slimy like white satin (?).
3. Lamillae white, heterophily (?) very wide close, irregular
4. Spores white
5. Stem fleshy, stuffed very…
Growing in rich soil
Surface of pileus (?) growth (?)
Lamerllai pure white turning (?) grey white Wide close heterophy Succient slightly
Stemlong artilage looks stuffed more than half (?) in the soil with a small…
Growing in rich soil under oaks-
Taste sweet strong rather gamey like [swell]
Surface of pileus dry slightly umbonate covered with scale getting larger + more marked [niertis], slimy + having a satiny texture
Lamellae, white turning dirty yellow…
Growing in lightly shaded pasture land-
1. Taste nutty, strong
2. Surface of pileus, dry, smooth dull.
somewhat leathery to the touch
slightly depressed in center, yellowish
3. Lamellae- white getting somewhat
tinged with brown, close…